Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I treasure days that....
Bo ask me to "play ball" in the yard....and I say yes...right then and we go....nothing more important...
I love that he acts like he is in the world series and that each throw and catch is for the win....
I love that Baylen puts McRaes shoes on him and brings him outside and is soooo proud
I love that Samantha and I have talks at night and that I can say ANYTHING to her and she gets it...
I love that she rolls her eyes at me....with that I can't believe you just said that...but I am glad you just said that...I should be embarrassed you just said that....but I am totally not look....
I love that McRae pats the floor when he wants you to sit
I love that he loves trains and melmo
I love how Baylen says "grinila" for granola bar....
I am blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment