Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Picture roll


Ninja turtle bright green drink did not last long

 So McRae finally meets his future wife...and he tries to eat her...not really...he just fell and does not know how to get up
 Look Caitlyn...I know how to grab my feet....she does not seem impressed....
 Ahhh shucks
 And this would be my goofy face
 baylen and Logan...look so much alike...just different color eyes
 two awesome guys...with sweet babies only a few weeks apart
 Baylen LOVES his MeMe
 McRae with Nana
 Happy Birthday Samantha...what happened to my little girl that was missing her front four teeth


 She special ordered the candles that looked like 10's

 Look a little guilty


 Samantha right away had to craft-ta-fie her crutches...yes she is my girl
 I thought she looked SO cute today..in her dress and converese...she seems like a pro already...even though all the stuff she can't do this summer is starting to soak in
 Here is an example of her sweet thankyou notes...each one was so different...it melts my heart how she is so sweet and kind and speaks from the heart....
 Baylen really got into this birthday thing!
 Ninja Turtles!

 love this pic
 and this one

 oh...not too okay with what was happening to his cake....that's my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment