Monday, May 13, 2013

Had a blast this week
Tired as all get out
but a BLAST
I love slumber parties....
it makes me remember my childhood
and appreciate how amazing my parents were
and are
letting me have so many
Wow
Now I know why I am the way I am
I let Samantha have them
because I remember how much joy they brought to me
I am so thankful for so many memories
and it is so much fun watching my own kids create them too
Samantha had so much fun
Broken foot and all
she is such a trooper
all was good except for the tears on Saturday
that the "best birthday ever" 
was over
I told her that there would be many more....
can't believe she is my only girl
something tells me my three boys won't want to paint nails
stay up and giggle
do fashion shows and go to the mall for photo shoots
I guess I should atleast hope they won't
hee hee
All though sometimes I wonder about one of them
who shall remain nameless...
His name starts with a b and ends with an o
ha ha



So I have to say
I was quite proud of the pop corn bags I found for movie time
Thought they were so darn stink'n cute....

 Bo had many costume changes during the party...the found himself to be quite funny....
his sister...
not so much.
 So Bo came up with this one
are you surprised
after Samantha hit the ceiling about her brother getting her mustach stickers
she was able to calm down for a moment for a brief photo shoot
she has some of my sister in her
can NEVER miss a photo opt
 Have to say Bo is enjoying a little too much that Samantha can't chase him down
and beat him when he annoys her....

 Had to get a close up...this makes me smile....a lot!
 found this wine today...and it made me smile....also made me smile because it was four bucks....
 Found piper guilty....she woke up right after this and had a look of "I did not do it" on her face...she is sweet
If Samantha only knew what went on when she was at school!

 got a quick pic of the photo shoot...will post the pictures when I get them!
 So fun how the girls fought over pushing Samantha is the wheel chair...and who would use her crutches....




 This is what I found when we got back from the mall at eight....a sleeping superman...
he slept through girls squealing for three hours..until he was moved to his room....love that boy...
 painting nails with awesome aunt carley...paying her dues for all the nails I paiting of her friends :)
 Getting funny with Batman while Baylen snoozed
 Eating pizza...that they made...a must at peppers parties!

 Cookie cake...yum
 Samanthas new learned gangster hand that she puts up at photo opts
I guess I owe this to Clarke County Schools...hey...I'm not hate'n





No comments:

Post a Comment