Sunday, May 9, 2010

Brodrick number three is here


I thought I would start a blog to journal about Samantha, Bo and Baylen... This first post will be general. I plan to post on the birthdate each month for each of them.
Samantha just turned seven, Bo turned 4 in March and Baylen is a week old.
Something funny Bo said today...I called him honey and he said, don't call me honey...I am not a daddy! Bo is also so into holidays. He went on and on about what he wanted to be this year, he got teary eyed he was so excited. Today, I overheard Samantha and Bo in the other room, they were playing and then Bo ran out saying, I gotta go potty, I will be right back Zeppa, I love you!
The kids love Baylen so much. Bo asked if he could stay here forever. Samantha loves to hold, change and feed him. I feel so blessed. I have three amazing children and an awesome husband. Riley and Walker are pretty great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment