Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Baseball tryouts....makes momma nervous





It must be St Paticks day...cause everything is green!!!!





So this is what I found when I closed the stall at Walmart...this was Very refreshing


Watching Baylens first ever T-ball game!!!! McRae wonders when it will ever be his turn...seems like yesterday Baylen was that age wondering the same thing





Bo's Concession Stand Birthday Party....Turing 9 and feeling Fine!










McRae supervising the workers as they work on the new sunroom


Cool Birthday Party for a friend of Baylens...Bo got to join us too...it is fun sometimes when I have two of the four....interesting combo...don't usually just have Bo and Baylen




First time ever for Baylen on a "horse" Wow...I could not believe that!



And more supervising...this time feeling comfortable with no pants and a wonder women lunch box that has I am not quite sure what in it


Bo give a thumbs up after eating shrimp at Marker Seven for his Birthday!!!

Bo very excited to go to his first ever Clarke Central baseball game....and he is not in pain he is yelling...ahhhhhhhhh in a good way....really I promise


No comments:

Post a Comment