Wednesday, December 31, 2014

 
 
 
As I sit here at the beach
I count my many blessings from this year
Bo turned 8
Learned to love Baseball
My dad and I started a fun tradition of walking every sunday
We had a great Easter
Spring Break at the beach
Samantha and I ran almost 10 5k's together
Went on mother daughter campouts
and mother son campouts
Samantha enjoyed her last summer at the camp she loved
Spend weeks at the beach this summer at the pool and on the beach
playing games and bike rides
Went to Myrtle Beach
Hung out at the pool with Nana in Athens many nights
had cookouts
Samantha turned 11 and Baylen turned 4
Started Middle School
2nd grade and Pre K
McRae started talking and jumping
Bo Broke a bone
Enjoyed boy scouts and selling tons of popcorn
Samantha rocked the soccer fields and ran a 23:43 5k
We enjoyed beachtime in the fall
Halloween as the Man in the Yellow Hat
A baseball player...a ninja and a monkey
Enjoyed movies and Me Me and grandaddys leading up to Christmas
Watched Christmas shows
Wrapped presents and baked cookies
Football season was super fun and exciting
We have had highs and lows
but none of the lows have been really bad lows
we have been blessed like always
Kevin started a new job
I get to play with four awesome kids
and I could not ask for anything more
I am just leaving 2014 with this....
 
"Letting the past go"
"Surrendering to the Moment"
"Having faith in the future"
 
Here are some pictures from this year....looking forward to the many more to come in 2015!
 
 
 
 
Nothing sweeter then a sleeping baby,,,makes me think of them as a newborn

GO DAWGS
Typical Samantha look
Dad and I always touch the Georgia gate when we walk on Sundays....this time we decided to walk on in

who me? I did not just eat a cupcake!

 One of the many Georgia Dawgs pictures we took!

 

football injury!!!

On the boy scout float!
Christmas Parade
 

Cousin fun
A flash back of Bo as "Elf on the Shelf"
Bo's list...the famous list I will remember this forever!


oh sweet baby Jesus good job baylen
 

Go dawgs.....with a santa hat wearing skeleton pjs

 I'M A GURLY GIRL



 

i love these pjs so much and never want to forget him running to me in a dipaer

Its tacky day,,,,working on a science fair project.....and you have to have an icecream cone to boot! 

 


 

 

 


flash back to first day of school for Bo love this series notice my coffee cup


5k with my pepper
out for pizza
Bo was so happy to be the top seller of popcorn! Check out those prizes
its a south pole elf
McRae was very happy about train doggie

 

making fudge like Grammy did

 


 




Singing for Christmas Eve
 




 One of the few times Pintrest worked!!! Yeah teacher gifts for all!

some of Bo's silliness
Video of Bo breaking his hand
My sweet first born with my baby baby


 Baylen singing for Christmas program at school


Bo pretending to propose...notice the price tag in the bag



 


 Babies are so cuddly when they are sick


 Pepper Baylen and I wrapped them all
 

Me as a four year old....

 




No comments:

Post a Comment