Wednesday, April 9, 2014





So I was just getting to a shower at 4:00 in the afternoon.....it was way too quiet. I looked out the window and this is what I found...three cuties drug lego's out on the trampoline and were playing TOGETHER....and it actually lasted through my whole shower! But.......
 McRae decided to help himself to my shower....fully clothed. I had started the shower and decide before partaking to check on the kids...This is what I found after I snapped a quick picture of the others....
Some random thoughts....
I told Baylen that we needed to go to Michaels....when we arrived he said "This is not Kelly and Michaels" That Boy is so funny!

I love my kiddos love for water balloons
I love that bo  really got into skateboarding today...he was soooo proud of himself
It was nice to take a day off today researching our next step with Bo's school journey
I love how baylen calls me "momma" in a very country voice
I love McRaes pants and how he looks like an old man...and how Bo legged he is....
I love how innocent Sam is and how she calls me to ask the simplest things...she want to do so good and not do wrong. And when she does wrong she is the first to admit it and say she is sorry....after she pipes down a little of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment