Friday, September 10, 2010

baylen is four months


Baylen you just turned four months and I can not believe it! You are so smily! August was great! You rolled off the bed in Bo's room! Mommy was so upset! You started to eat cereal tonight and gave me a big smile! You are sleeping great at night. You wake a few times but just need your passy. You have been eating a six oz bottle around 6, 9, 1, 5, and at 9. You love your bath. You have been taking awesome three hour naps in the afternoon. YOu are always happy, you even just chilled for your shots! You weighed almost 17 at your four month appoitment and grew three inches. You are called dimples. Bo and Sam call you Bay Bay. They love you so much and are still fighting over you. You got your first wack from Walkers tail today. You are happy all day long. Mommy started working on Tue.Thur am and I do not like to leave you! I love how you rub my face when I feed you. You are starting to grap things. You also love to look all around and are good sitting on my hip. You found your feet a few days ago and they are your new best friend. I love you very much! Just stop growing so fast. I love to smell your head and I love your soft skin and how you look like you are concentrating so much on things!

No comments:

Post a Comment