Monday, August 2, 2010

Baylen three months

Here is me and Bo! I am three months old can you believe it! I just got back from three weeks at the beach! I went to Myrtle Beach for a week and then to St. Simons. I have grown so much this past month! I am smiling so much. I am such a good baby. I sleep a three hour nap and when I am awake I am so happy. I am really showing my two huge dimples! I am starting to talk, coo. I had a little giggle too. I am really holding my head up and focusing on people. I am still getting up at night though. I went swimming at St. Simons...it was so much fun! I love the water. I just go go go with my brother and sister. They never stop! I am so sweet, Mommy just looks at me all day long and kisses me way to much! I love to rock you at night and feed you your last bottle. You are so lovable and so big! I love your fat rolls! I also love to smell your head. Today you started at your "gym" laying on the floor and batting at things. You also started sleeping in your own bed. You lay on your side. I love you....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment